Battle with the Big Girl

Journey beginning with Tony F and ending who knows where

Monday, August 14, 2006

Its hard

Day 6
Wow, can't believe I've made it this far. Its been hard at times and easy at others. I'm finding it really easy to resist food in public, like shopping or at work, but when I'm home its different. After tea is the hardest time. Like right now I'm craving toast and vegimite something chronic. Its so hard making the kids milk for bedtime too cause often I'd make myself one too. Its hard too cuz I dont feel like I have a strong enough goal. My first mini goal is to lose 5kgs. If I do that, I get to reward myself. My big goal is 20kgs. I figure average 5kgs lost a month, it should take me around 4 months. 4 months. November. By Ruby's birthday I want to be 100kgs. What a sad sad goal. LOL
Gawsh how sad and pathetic do I sound... talk about pessimism! Time to be more positive I think. I gotta work it cause this programme costs LOTS! Tony Ferguson isnt as cheap as I'd like... its about $40 a week! For my family that buys all the meat we eat in a week. I need to stay with this and make it worthwhile! Time to get serious.
BTW weigh in day is wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home